Bansal & Co LLP. was established in 1973 and had ever since followed the motto of quality services, integrity and clients delight. As its commitment and demonstration to quality the firm is ISO certified, registered and reviewed by SEC & PCAOB and peer reviewed by ICAI. The firm is amongst select few leading firms in the country having established given commitment and standards for quality.
The Firm has Pan-India presence through its own offices at 4 locations and associates across major cities of India
- New Delhi
At present, the firm has a talent pool of 14 partners and 75+ team members with diverse skills and background such as CISA/DISA, CA, CPA, MBA, CS, CMA, LAW etc. We serve clients without any geographic constraints seamlessly. Our teams have experience of working in and with global teams of over 100+ corporate clients that include listed entities, public sector units, multinational companies and privately held business.
The partners together have professional experience of more than 250 years.
Bansal & Co LLP is empaneled with various national and international organizations and is member of several trade & commerce bodies and professional institutions.
- World Bank
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)
- Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB, USA)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Royal Audit Authority, Bhutan
- Indian bank association (IBA) as ASM (Agency for
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, USA
- The Institute of Internal Auditors, USA
- The Indian Council of Arbitration
- Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors, USA
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- International Fiscal Association, Netherlands
- Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM)
- PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHD)
- Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC)
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC)
- Institute of Urban Transport India (IUTI)
- The Council of EU Chambers of Commerce in India